Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
What is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra means conscious deep sleep or yogic sleep. It is a potent, ancient guided meditation practice originating from the Tantras. Yoga Nidra is a systematic method of inducing deep relaxation and stillness on a physical, mental and emotional level. A consistant Yoga Nidra practice will rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit, release karmic patterns, impressions or samskaras and imprint postive intentions and resolutions. Yoga Nidra is a doorway to your and your students personal transformation and awakening.
The Benefits of Yoga Nidra
Yoga Nidra will make you feel:
- Deep Relaxation
- Calm and relaxed
- It will support the release of anxiety and depression
- It will improve your memory and sense of well being
- It will revitalize your energy
- It will improve your health and wellness
- It will help you feel free and limitless.
Uses of Yoga Nidra include:
- Improving stress-resistance
- Palliative care
- Acute and chronic conditions
- Migraines and headaches
- Restlessness and frustration
- Psychological disorders
- Behavioral issues in children
- Addiction and alcoholismPain relief
- Menstrual and pregnancy issues
- Colitis and ulcers
- As part of cancer program
- Cardiovascular disease
- And more.
Studies Show a consistent Yoga Nidra practice can:
- Lower high blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Strengthen ones immune system
- Increase helper cells that defend against infectious disease
- Increase the blood flow to the heart
- Increase creativity
- Balance the autonomic nervous system taking one out of the fight or flight response and into the Relaxation Response
- Relieve pain and potential reduce the need for pain medication
- Balance and strengthen the endocrine system, digestive system, and circulatory system.
What you learn during this Yoga Nidra Teacher Training.
During this 40 hour teacher training which includes 10 in person hours, a 44 day immersion, a group Zoom call, a private Zoom coaching call and 30 hours of non-contact (to qualify for Yoga Alliance CE hours) you will learn:
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Birth of Yoga Nidra
- Subtle Bodies
- Tantric Origins
- Imprinting the Mind
- Hypna-Yogic State
- Pratyahara – 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Yoga Nidra and Hypnosis
- Yoga Nidra and the Brain
- Symbols & Dreams
- The 5 Koshas
- Bliss & Samadhi
- Therapeutic Uses of Yoga Nidra
- The Practice
- Movement Before the Practice
- Scripts and Finding your Voice
- Mudras for Supporting your Yoga Nidra Practice
- Practice time and More.
Who is this training for?
This training is for anyone and especially those who work with individuals and offer them care:
- Yoga Teachers
- Healthcare Practitioners
- Social Workers
- Parents and more.
Next Training Details:
Date: April 4 & 5, 2019 from 12:00 am to 5:00 pm
Exchange: $350 before March 4 | $400 after
Location: Dundas Yoga & Fitness, 1 East Street, Dundas
To register: Lisa@LisaCipparone.ca
A $100 deposit is required to confirm your spot.
Lisa Cipparone has been teaching yoga since 2001 and holds several yoga certification including: Yoga Nidra, Restorative Yoga, Hatha, Pre and Post Natal and Kids Yoga.
Lisa is also an Energy Healer and Channel of the Divine.
Lisa is an official Continuing Education Provider with Yoga Alliance. All her Teacher Training qualify for Yoga Alliance CEUs!